Re: Clutch Hydraulics

To: stantr6@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: Clutch Hydraulics
From: Bill Kelly <bk54@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:33:51 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Could there still be air in the hydraulics? Two possible causes are the
slave was reinstalled upside down (the bleed valve needs to be on top)
or the pedal was worked too gently during bleeding (you really need to
jam it to the floor - push too slowly and the juice will just dribble
around the air bubbles at the highest point in the pipe, rather than
pushing them through the system).

After that are the mechanical issues with the clutch, which I'll leave
to someone else.