Re: Pot Metal

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "M. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Pot Metal
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 19:52:37 -0700
Martin,

Try this site, http://www.durafix.com/aluminum.html

They claim you can "weld" pot metal with their rods.  Pot metal is what
cooking pots used to be made from...don't know what's in it though, some
zinc I'd guess, but I'll let the metal junkies answer that one.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)