Re: TR9, a whole week early

To: kmr@pil.net, culturevirus@mindspring.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR9, a whole week early
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:51:11 EST
In a message dated 3/25/2002 10:19:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, kmr@pil.net
writes:

> Trevor Boicey has some of the only photos ever captured of the TR9 on his
> website, the pictures come in handy if you ever need to induce vomiting
> after you swallow a mouthful of brake fluif as you view this:
>
> http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/comics/tr9.html

The car shown -- actually the TR9A -- was a bit more successful than the
initial TR9, which grafted the TR8 front end (and, thankfully, the V-8
engine) onto the rear end of the original "TR1" (aka Type 20TS) Prototype.
Ironically, both Ken Richardson and his son Paul were invited to test this
new prototype. Both declined. Sad to say, no images (yet) exist of the
original TR9, but we all owe Trevor...well, we owe him something...for
helping keep the rumor alive....

AM (counting the days to April 1)