Re: Mouse trap success

To: ktnkt@cape.com, 6pack@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mouse trap success
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:59:16 EST
In a message dated 3/25/2002 7:33:35 AM Eastern Standard Time, ktnkt@cape.com
writes:

> And, I'll be using Zerex anti-freeze in my cars, as both mice showed
> no signs of freezing, boil-over, or corrosion

Be careful you don't kill any cats, as the smell of antifreeze is tempting
and ingestion fatal...

I unwittingly made a mouse trap one winter by draining the Spitfire's engine
oil and leaving the drain pan in place over the winter with the oil still in
it.  One mouse went the way of the dinosaur!

Clark

"If it's not fun why do it?" Jerry Greenfield
Clark W. Nicholls
CWNicholls@aol.com
www.cwnicholls.com
fax: 419-844-7564 (yes, 419 provided free by efax.com)
phone: 413-243-3433