RE: 2 speed Windsheild wipers

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 2 speed Windsheild wipers
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:12:30 -0800
Don't have my Piggott handy, but I believe 2-speed wipers were a (rare)
option for the TR2/3/4, became standard for TR4A.  To convert an earlier
car, you'll need the motor obviously, the switch (and there has been some
debate about what the 'correct' switch looks like), somewhere to mount it,
and an extra wire or two from the switch to the wiper motor.

Personally, I've never seen the need for another speed between slow and off
<g>

Randall