Re: non-lbc - what a Triumph support vehicle.......

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: non-lbc - what a Triumph support vehicle.......
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:25:41 EST
In a message dated Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:05:50 AM Eastern Standard Time, "David
A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com> writes:

> http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/020327/168/1bhps.html

Uh...ok. Geesh! From the cowl forward, it looks more like a WWII-era Dodge
Power Wagon than does Dodge's latest "homage" to same. As for the body,
apparently Volvo has held onto all their old body dies?

Perhaps, if we could just find all those old Standard 9 chassis frames, we
could restart production of the original Type 20 TS ("TR1"). We've still got a
few months before the Earl's Court show, right? Of course, we'll need some
donor Vanguard engines....

--Andy "not living THAT far in the past" Mace