RE: TR2 to neg ground

To: "Triumphs@Autox Net (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR2 to neg ground
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:46:02 -0800
David :

One advantage to the TR3's rather primitive electrical system is that it's
hard to hurt it by mixing up battery polarity.  I wouldn't worry about it
beyond making sure the lead from the battery to the starter solenoid is
black, not red.

The ones you have to worry about wouldn't pay any attention to a label
anyway ...

Randall