2000 Roadster

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 2000 Roadster
From: Popnglo@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 08:51:46 EST
To make a long story short ... I met a gent while I was parked in the "3",
who stepped up and after admiring the "3" <smile>, mentioned that he was the
owner of a '48 2000 Roadster ( " ... one of ten LHD made that year ...", he
said) that his father in law restored it between 1975 - 1981, and he'd been
maintaining it since. He questioned about parts sourcing, (he was looking for
the middle screen wiper spindle, among other items). I exchanged email
addresses, and had introduced him to this list, of which he was unaware. I
hope to get a first hand view of this vehicle, apparently he does not live
too far from me here in Hudson Valley, NY.
Does anyone have information as to where I may pin point more or whether
there is a source or forum available that is specific to this model? He was
aware of the VTR.
TIA & Best Regards,
Ed ('58 TR3A)