Re: ZAFER Triumph 12/50 ,LBC content not known

Subject: Re: ZAFER Triumph 12/50 ,LBC content not known
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 18:37:52 EST
In a message dated 3/30/2002 5:36:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, writes:

> Wheelbase - 250cm (8ft 2.5")
> Track 125 cm(4ft 1 ")front and rear
...which is about 8" longer than the wheelbase of a Herald. I think I also
made out solid rear axle with leaf springs -- definitely NOT Herald origin.
Possibly Standard Vanguard or, more likely, Standard 10, commercial versions
of which were still being made in the mid-1960s in England, with "live" rear

Andrew Mace, Vice President, Member Services
  and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register <>

/// mailing list
///  To unsubscribe send a plain text message to
///  with nothing in it but
///     unsubscribe triumphs
///  or try