Source for shanked lugnuts?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Source for shanked lugnuts?
From: Cliff Hansen <hansenc@zianet.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 09:26:25 -0700
Happy Easter, all.

Anyone know of a source for chromed, shanked lugnuts?  I have a set for
some KN brand minilite replicas, the lugnuts are stamped 2B on one
flat.  Four of them are wider at the shank than the rest, they won't fit
the holes in the wheels.  I got the nuts second hand from a guy who bought
them from Moss.  Moss says they no longer sell these wheels or the lugnuts.

Thanks,

Cliff Hansen
hansenc@flash.net
1966 TR-4A CTC 64615L (one sill on and one sill off)