BMIHT Production Record Trace Certificate

To: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: BMIHT Production Record Trace Certificate
From: Divits@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 17:20:45 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hello all...I am trying to fill out the application for my TR 250s BMIHT. But
before I send it I want to make sure that I've answered everything right.
What do they mean by "Certificate To Be Issue To," or "Date Of First
Registration" and finally "Registration Mark," and where do you find these
thing? Also How long does it take to get the Certificate back?

Any help would be great...and again, thank you all for being so helpful!!!

John
TR 250