Wheels and more?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheels and more?
From: "Rob Wick" <rob@kirkandrob2000.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 18:47:05 +0100
I am in the process of buying a 1500 Spitfire or a GT6 and I subscribe to the
anything goes method of classic car owning.With that in mind i was wondering
if anyone could tell me what the biggest set of wheels and low profile tyres
people have used on the spitfire/GT6  without modding the wheel arches and if
this caused any problems. Also any mods that people have found to offer a
performance gain without the engine swaps etc would be greatfully recieved.Oh
and has anyone fited bucket seats and if so were there problems fitting them
in??
Cheers Rob