Austin 7 for sale, Connecticut

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Austin 7 for sale, Connecticut
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 17:50:33 EDT
I was looking for some used parts at a Jaguar restoration garage and the
owner asked me if I wanted an Austin 7.  I'm not interested but it looks like
it could be restored quite easily or even driven as is.  It's a 1934, he has
the ownership log starting with the original owner.  I told him that I would
post it on the list for anyone that might be interested.  For more info, call
Dean at 860-793-1055 and tell him that you heard about it from the guy
looking for a Triumph Generator.  NFI and all that stuff.

Gary Bouffard