RE: Type A overdrive solenoid question

To: <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Subject: RE: Type A overdrive solenoid question
From: "ANTHONY GORDON" <AGORDON@spsd.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:49:42 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Randall,

Many thanks for the info.  I had sorta guessed that might be the case, but nice
to know it's worth a try.

Tony

>>> Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM> 04/29/02 09:09PM >>>
Tony :

I'm pretty sure it will work.  All A-types take the same solenoid (although
the part number changed several times over the years to reflect minor
changes), and the other OD solenoids have different mounts.

Randall