Re: If the sum of the parts is...

To: corey.sherman@rcn.com
Subject: Re: If the sum of the parts is...
From: Will <tr6@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 14:34:29 +0100
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>greater than the whole, then our TR6s are worth about $50,000!
>This I had to share with the List.
>
>Triumph TR6 LUCAS Tail Lamps NEW!
>opening bid: $650
>Item # 1838261615
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1838261615
>
>I would expect this type of hype with AH or Jags parts!
>
>corey.sherman@rcn.com

Just took a look at this & it reminded me that Derek Graham (TR6
registrar, TR Register UK) mentioned that early TR6 reversing light
lenses had a blue tint to them. Looking at this picture it seems as
thought the unit on the right has a blue tint, but not the one on the
left. Is it my imagination or my monitor?

No doubt the 'blue' lenses sell for more.....

Just a bit more TR triva!
--
William Davies
1975 TR6 PI