Connecticut listers

To: TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net, CTRIUMPH@egroups.com, CTRIUMPH@onelist.com
Subject: Connecticut listers
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 10:23:21 EDT
The town of Southington has a "Concert on the Green" every Wednesday night
(weather permitting).  In conjuction with the concert there is an informal
car show in the parking lot of the bank that faces the Green.  Trophies are
awarded and you get to park close to the bandstand.  My wife and I went last
week and we both enjoyed it.  My TR3A ended up between a '63 Impala
convertible and a '37 Packard so it even looked smaller and being the only
LBC drew quite a crowd.  Weather permitting I will go again this week and if
anyone is bored please keep me company, a few more LBCs would be nice.  The
event runs 7PM to 9PM with trophies awarded around 8PM.

Gary Bouffard
59 TR3A  TS58399