Re: Going to TRF's TSP?

To: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>, <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Going to TRF's TSP?
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 10:57:25 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>; <vtr@autox.team.net>
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2002 9:36 AM

> Indiana PA is itself a college town.

True.  (I see in NAP that Lorenzo the Scribe is going to eventmaster the SP
autocross at a college in Indiana PA.  I will check in with him after the
event.)

But sources in PA tell me that it is barely adequate to handle the crowd for
Summer Party as-is.   State College is much bigger.

All I am asking is for the folks on the ground this year to look around and
think about the viability of VTR in this location.

Another idea:
Is there anything like Treasure Island thereabouts, which can do the whole
VTR thing on one site?

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org