Re: LBC Sort of.

To: "Roger Helman @ home" <rhelman@xmission.com>
Subject: Re: LBC Sort of.
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 04:03:40 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
"Roger Helman @ home" wrote:

>         Last night I had this dream. I drove my TR6 to work ( I work at
>home). A
> taxi driver smashes into to it wrecking the front end. I spent the rest of
> the night dreaming, making lists on what I would need to repair it. I know
> you are saying "What is unusually about that."  Well what comes in the mail
> today but a TRF parts catalog!!
>
> My wife's question is: How large should the team of physiologists be? I told
> here at least 6 :-)

Hmmm. Do you mean the team of psychologists? Or, did you wrench your
back in some Triumph repair, and need a team of physiologists?

My only Triumph dream, though, was thirty or so years ago, driving in
the `63 Spit, and I wantonly pushed it far beyond the limit in third
gear.  In that dream, the tach was registering the actual rpm, and as it
approached 9000, the engine came apart, with pieces flying everywhere,
but, oddly, there was not a sound. A very quiet example of rpm excess,
well before the days of rev limiters.

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM (yes, _that_ Roswell)

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's within walking
distance.