RE: LBC Sort of.

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Subject: RE: LBC Sort of.
From: "Roger Helman @ home" <rhelman@xmission.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:56:34 -0700
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Darn spell checker. Of course it is MUCh funnier with psychologists.

Roger

-Snip

Hmmm. Do you mean the team of psychologists? Or, did you wrench your
back in some Triumph repair, and need a team of physiologists?

My only Triumph dream, though, was thirty or so years ago, driving in
the `63 Spit, and I wantonly pushed it far beyond the limit in third
gear.  In that dream, the tach was registering the actual rpm, and as it
approached 9000, the engine came apart, with pieces flying everywhere,
but, oddly, there was not a sound. A very quiet example of rpm excess,
well before the days of rev limiters.

Cheers.