TR4A Carb mystery solved!! Thanks All

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A Carb mystery solved!! Thanks All
From: "Bill Haenlin" <whaenlin@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 14:27:52 -0500
Seems that my car has a set of Volvo HS6 carbs and that this is quite
common to have had the Zenith Stroms removed and SU's HS6's put in
place.  Thank to all the listers that helped me with the mystery.  Since
there is nothing wrong with running these carbs as a driver car then
I'll just rebuild them and use them.  I also want to thank the many
listers that offered to sell me a complete set of the correct HS6 carbs
with linkages, I bought a pair and will rebuild those too!  I love this
list!!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Bill Haenlin

whaenlin@carolina.rr.com