Re: TR6 Autocross Tires

To: "Jim Mills" <jmmills@telus.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Autocross Tires
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 22:43:28 -0600
From: "Jim Mills" <jmmills@telus.net>
To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 9:15 PM
Subject: TR6 Autocross Tires

> TR6 Autocrossers
>
> A friend of mine has purchased a  spare set of 6" rims to use when he
> autocrosses his car. I was wondering if there were any people on this list
> that might be willing to share their opinions as to what is hot in the way
of
> tires for this purpose.

My first impulse is to call Tire Rack and get some Kumho autocross tires.
Hoosiers are the other competitive brand, and they are not suitable for road
use.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com