RE: Coil Spring Compressor

To: "'Bob Fabie'" <RFabie@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Coil Spring Compressor
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 14:51:07 -0500
Cc: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bob, I second what Randall said (as if he needed my limited knowledge),
but to all those who've never tackled this job, I say go ahead and do
it.  All the parts are readily available at your local hardware or Home
Depot.  I wouldn't say it's very dangerous, but occasionally
frustrating.

The hardest part for me, was upon the installation of the new front
spring to get the bolts and holes to line up on the spring pad.  But
practice makes perfect, or at least less time consuming.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2