Suggestions for final paint removal

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Suggestions for final paint removal
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 21:32:48 -0500
Hi list,
I have a question regarding paint removal. I have been using a paint remover
on my TR4A with pretty good success. I have one problem to solve that
hopefully someone on the list can help me with..
I can't get into the small inside corners with my wire wheel. Does anyone
have a suggestion? I even bought one of those spot sand blasters but it just
makes a mess..
Perhaps there is a supplier of small, end-type wire wheels or something. I
do have a dremel but that is maybe too small.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as usual..
Dave

Dave Connitt
Cincinnati, OH
'65 TR4A