re: Listers age--No LBC content--

To: ZoboHerald@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Listers age--No LBC content--
From: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:10:19 -0800 (PST)
--- ZoboHerald@aol.com wrote:

> Sounds eerily familiar!

You aren't kidding!

My Triumph bug was driven by the fact that my dad had bought a TR4A new in
1968.
I remember riding around in the "backseat" as a little kid.

That car was wrecked in the mid 70's and sold to a dentist in Chattanooga who
had "a backyard full of old triumphs."

(If anyone has any ideas . . .I'd love to find it)

The car I drive everyday now was also intended to be a parts car doner to the
other TR4 which has been going through a decade long limbo . .I mean
restoration.

Of course since I got married in that "parts car" it has way too much
sentimental value to scrap it now.

I'm going to have to meet you one day Mr. Andy Mace and see what other parallel
paths we might have traveled.

Scott Tilton