Frist Time in a Car

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Frist Time in a Car
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 19:22:19 +0000
On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, at around 07:16:21 local time, Javier Vidaurre Ch.
<vidaurre@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>Many meaningful experiences
>take place in the "privacy" of that room with wheels
>that stay with one for a lifetime.
>
>I do not want to offend anyone and maybe this question
>belongs on some other list but I am sure this was on
>the minds of many who responded to the question as
>they took that trip down memory lane (one lister
>mentioned his desire to bronze the back seat of his
>American Iron).  At the risk of being shunned from
>this list here goes:
>
>First time in first car?

Alas, never in my first car (co-incidentally the largest and most
suitable car for this sort of thing that I have ever owned).   The first
time in any car was in the (reclining) front seats of a Sunbeam
Stiletto.   It was damn near impossible, really, but we managed it
somehow, and it gives me yet another fond memory of that car!   We would
have used hers, but she drove a 1000 cc BMW motorbike.   *That* would
have been a real challenge...

ATB
--
Mike
Carly  - 1977 Inca Yellow Spitfire 1500 FM105671