Re: TR2 Project

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR2 Project
From: "Triumph TR2" <triumphtr2@direcway.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:53:51 -0500
Thanks to all for the helpful and informative responses! I'd been
questioning the practicality of a restoration project of this magnitude (how
much time/effort/knuckle scarring for what result), but the list had
convinced me it is well worthwhile. Even at this early stage, the advice,
suggestions, referals to parts sources has been invaluable and very, very
educational.

For those who'd asked, the commission number is TR2210L.

In order to do it justice, I'm thinking perhaps I should take on a less
intimidating TR3 / 3A project (to practise on, and get an lbc on the road),
while I accumulate the parts and experience to do the TR2 restoration
justice. (Is this where the Dave Barry hobby/insanity debate starts?)