RE: EFI

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: EFI
From: Nicholas Froome <listreader@pvision.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:04:06 +0000
The industrious Neil Revington has a Triumph Italia running on fuel injection
with throttle bodies and I'm sure he can help. The car also has four-coil
ignition - something I'm sure would help all Triumphs but I can't use it in the
race series I run in

Also check out Jenvey - I saw them at Autosport International the NEC in
Birmingham (UK) and they have good, cost-effective throttle bodies for use with
3rd-party management

Revington TR
http://www.revingtontr.com/

Jenvey