RE: 6 Blade fan for Triumph

To: <n197tr4@cs.com>
Subject: RE: 6 Blade fan for Triumph
From: "Patrick Caswell" <tr4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:23:33 -0800
Cc: "VTR List" <vtr@autox.team.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
List, I am posting this reply, just so the rest of this list can see
what a great group of people are out here.
First:
Joe,
Thank you so much for the offer. I have a 4-blade fan and the car ran
hot before the rebuild. I was told to try the 6-blade fan if I could
find one. No need to apologize for unselfish acts of kindness. You are
one of the people that make this list so great.

Joe Alexander, in response to my question regarding whether the 6-blade
fan from an A.H. would fit our TR series cars Not knowing Me from anyone
else and without hesitation offered to send me one he had in his shop.
This has to be the best group of people ever assembled. Thank you to Joe
and everyone who responded to my question. I would also like to
personally Thank Mark J Bradkis.
With out all his hard work this list would not be here.
Thank You All!

Patrick Caswell
1964 TR4 CT39227L
Frame off restoration in progress.