Forwarded: TR's in Singapore

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: TR's in Singapore
From: <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:15:24 -0700
For some reason this was sent to me rather than triumphs@autox.team.net.
If your internet access is web-capable, check out

  http://www.team.net/posting.html

mjb.
----

     From: "SILCOCK, Don" <don.silcock@bently.com>
     Subject: TR's in Singapore
     Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 02:51:16 -0800

Last year I finally completed the complete rebuild of my 1969,
ex-California, TR6 here in Sydney in Australia. It looks like I will have to
move to Singapore later this year for my work and I am very reluctant to go
without taking the TR with me, however from what I have gathered initially
it looks very difficult to import classic (read old...) cars into Singapore.

Has anybody on this list has any experience of this or knows anybody who
has?

Don