TR 2 Project

To: "Triumph TR2" <triumphtr2@direcway.com>
Subject: TR 2 Project
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:28:58 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h0HGYp70000369
Message text written by "Triumph TR2"
>Hi all - I asked for more info on an ad for a TR2 chassis - part of the
response follows, and I have a couple of further questions for the list:
What's a Singer?
Where can I find a list to date the engine commission #? ( Seems high for a
'55?)
My TR2 seems to have drums on the front - wouldn't having calipers be
unusual?

<

Cameron, 1957 was the introduction date of the front disc brakes.  Cars
from before that time with disc brakes are the recipients of either a brake
upgrade or a frame upgrade.

BTW I came into posession of two front drum brake hubs (complete as far as
I can tell)  for which I have no need.  If anyone is interested you can
have them for shipping.

Dave Massey
57 TR3
71 TR6