RE: mounting engine

To: "'jack williams'" <jackandangie@attbi.com>, "'Triumph list'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: mounting engine
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 17:34:12 -0500
Jack,

If you need to remove or replace the crank with the block on the stand, then
the plate has to come off. Then the complication is fitting the bolts on
your stand to the bolt holes in the block. The block may be too narrow for
the stand (mine was). Then you'll have to cobble it together somehow.

Regards,
Hugh Fader