Re: Zaino

To: "tr list list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Darrell Walker" <darrellw@inetarena.com>
Subject: Re: Zaino
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 16:19:53 -0700
I'll sell (cheap) you three bottles of Zaino products that are all nearly
full.  Used once and was not impressed.  Their pumped up claims snared me
and the surly attitude of the guy I bought it from on the phone just sealed
the deal.  I figured the stuff MUST be great if he was that snotty with his
customers.   Wrong again.

I went back to Meguiars.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)