RE: Zaino

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, "'tr list list'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Zaino
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 11:49:46 -0500
Disclosure:  I've never used Zaino products, so I can't comment on their
quality.  But, I would like to point out a couple of things.  One, Zaino
is not technically a wax; it's a polymer sealant.  Waxes are natural
like carnauba wax.  Polymer sealants protect your paint likes waxes, but
are man-made products.

Also, Meguiars make some good stuff, but they make a decent quality line
and a much better line.  The stuff in the red bottles sold at Pep Boys
is the lesser quality, while the tan bottles is the "good stuff."

I would recommend checking out this site for both information on car
care as well as if you actually want to buy some stuff (NFI, of course).

http://www.carcareonline.com/howto_articles.html

Cheers,

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2