Newbie Questions: x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Newbie Questions: x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "J.S. Burruso" <jburruso@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:39:57 -0800
Went to a British car show recently and after a lot of years of relative
sanity, I was once again bitten by the TR bug.   I'm planning on buying
and refurbishing a TR4 and some basic questions about the car came up.

I seem to remember that the bonnet bulge on TR4's 4a's and 5's vary in
length-something about a long bulge and a short bulge.  Which cars had
which length?

Secondly, when TR4's went over to a wooden dash was there still a metal
dash underneath?   If so, do TR4a's and 5's also have a metal dash
underneath the standard wood dash?

Lastly does anyone out there have a metal dash that will fit in an early
TR4 that they are willing to part with?  If so please contact me off
list.

Thanks In Advance
Joe Burruso
La Crescenta, California