Re: The saints go revving in not directly Triumph related

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The saints go revving in not directly Triumph related
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 22:33:55 -0600
> http://astro.temple.edu/~kmr/Chauffe2.mp3

>      Asiatech's French technicians (the engine, despite its name,
>      is derived from a Peugeot design) simply programmed their
>      engine to run through the various rev/note ranges in the
>      correct sequence. The result is delightful.

My wife heard this and paraphrased Jay Leno:  "These people are charter
members of the More Money Than Brains Club."

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com