Extrusions

To: "Spitfires Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Extrusions
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 01:20:01 -0000 h0L1RL70020219
Hi,
    Since taking several enquiries about sealing rubbers for various unlisted
applications, I've produced sectioned images of the sealing rubbers which I
have available from stock as continuous extrusions. These can be downloaded in
a PDF file from the Rarebits4classics homepage. I already have listings for
many Triumph applications of these sections (they are all reproduced from
Standard-Triumph originals) but there are doubtless others of which I'm
unaware.
    Cheers,
        Bill Davies.

Rarebits4classics