Re: Mark Evans - A Car is Reborn

To: "Williams, Bill (Atlanta)" <Bill.Williams@hp.com>
Subject: Re: Mark Evans - A Car is Reborn
From: Michael Thompson <miket@rio.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:10:58 -0500
Cc: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Bill,
I caught most of the series.
I don't mind him too much, but he tries to be a little too outragous at
times.
The problem I have with the program is the lack of real information. It
is not a "how to" show, which I like. It was more like- OK now it's
time to install the interior, they go to break, come back and it's
done. I was looking forward to seeing if they installed the seat kits
like I did on my Jag. They just came back from the break and said
"doesn't it look smashing" Sure it does, but how did it get that way?
That's what I wanted to see.
I will say that the XKE looked wonderful and sounded great. -Great "Car
Porn"
Cheers,
Mike Thompson
http://www.rio.edu/miket/