Mark Evans - A Car is Reborn

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[A9D8F4D0:01C2C169]
Subject: Mark Evans - A Car is Reborn
From: "Williams, Bill (Atlanta)" <Bill.Williams@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:25:07 -0600
Hi All,

I recently got hooked on two programs on Sunday nights hosted by Mark
Evans; "A Chopper is Born" and "A Pane is Born".  Evans is putting
together kits for each.

On Saturday night (8:00 EST), I caught the last in a series of "A Car is
Reborn".  In this series, Evans is restoring an "E" type 1967 Jag.

Because Saturday was the last show, I'm wondering if the series will be
repeated.  The Discovery Channel Home & Leisure carried the program, but
I couldn't find a listing for their programs.

Evans is a hoot to watch...

Bill
Atlanta
74 TR6