ADDCO sway-bar details for a TR4

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h0NH8A70012736
Subject: ADDCO sway-bar details for a TR4
From: "Dean Mericas" <dmericas@limno.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:08:04 -0500
I recently purchased an ADDCO anti-sway bar kit for my TR4, and I'd like to get
in touch with someone who has installed one before.

I'm particularly interested in where the brackets mount on the front of the
frame.  The instructions imply that I drill 3/8" holes through the two bumper
support brackets, but they look a bit narrow for holes that large.  I'm
wondering if it would make sense to weld on some angle iron to provide a
beefier attachment, but maybe I'm being too critical.

Anyway, I'd appreciate input, either on the list or off-line.  Photos of an
installation would be great, emailed directly to me.

Dean Mericas
1965 TR4
Ann Arbor, MI