Sometimes you've just got to say what the ...

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sometimes you've just got to say what the ...
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:49:11 -0500
I'm not sure it was because I like to eat more ice cream in the winter,
or to tempt fate, or a feeble effort to commiserate with my friends in
the great frozen lands north of me.  But I had finished cleaning up the
kitchen and den, while my wife put the kids to bed so had fulfilled my
household duties and I had a few minutes to spare.  Yes, it's a bit
chilly outside with the thermometer reading 15 degrees, but the wind
chill makes it feel a much balmier 3 degrees.  So off I go up the
highway sans bonnet.

Hmm, don't think I will be moving to Minneapolis anytime soon.  It was a
bit chilly, but fun nevertheless.

Memo to self:  next time wear hat that covers ears.

R. Ashford Little II  reporting from the frozen wastelands of Atlanta,
GA
www.geocities.com/ralittle2