Two TR6 Questions

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Two TR6 Questions
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:54:10 -0800
I have two questions which I need answers to:

1. Can you install late (74-on) door panels on 1973 doors? (the 1974-on
versions have the door pull in the door panel, while the 1973 versions use
the door top pad to close the door) I cannot see on the 1873 doors where you
bolt the little plastic "thingies" that comprise the door pull (on the later
panels)

2.  I just bought one of the TRF plastic tranny tunnel covers.  Any
suggestions as to what kind of adhesive to use to affix the rubber seals.
I'd hate to use the wrong stuff and melt the plastic.

Thanks,

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA
'73 TR6