Re: Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest V1 #1433TR6 Carpet Kits from Th

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest V1 #1433TR6 Carpet Kits from The Roadster Factory
From: "Don Spence" <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:57:06 -0700
Red, Midnight Blue, Black are what's listed in the 1st edition, 20TR4A  SPC

There is the note... "Due to wide variation in colour combination, and
possible deterioration in storing, Trim Assemblies are not held in stock but
are manufactured when ordered. To facilitate the matching of Trim
Assemblies, a sample of the material should be sent together with the
Commission Number of the vehicle."

-