TRF Magic Carpet Discussion - Positive Follow-up

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF Magic Carpet Discussion - Positive Follow-up
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 17:26:34 -0500
Listers,

After I chimed in about my gray TRF carpets fading on my TR4... I
was feeling guilty for whining in public. I was thinking I
over-reacted.  Charles's speech about quality just turned on that
disappointment from the summer at a weak moment. 98% of the stuff
from TRF is great and I'm glad they are there to provide it.

Well... guess who I got a call from the other night... Charles
Runyan.  He was very concerned and quickly offered to replace the
whole set.  I declined, at first, because I couldn't bear the
idea of squeezing myself down under the dash to get all the parts
out and the new ones in.

We talked about a little and settled on the idea of sending back
the faded pieces for replacement.  I very fine offer and great
customer care.  I am very pleased with their response.

I have to force myself to go out to the frigid garage and pull
some carpet pieces.  Like many of you... we here in MA have not
seen 30 degrees in 12 days.  We have seen -10 and wind chills
of -35.  It may not get done this weekend.

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4  CT16260L-O - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://users.net1plus.com/sanborn