Re: Identification plate on a '63 spitfire

To: hupshall@triumphcars.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Identification plate on a '63 spitfire
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:26:26 EST
In a message dated 1/28/2003 5:33:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hupshall@triumphcars.com writes:

> I am wondering if anybody has seen a plate like this stamped on a triumph
> before.  The attached jpg is a drawing of a plate found on a '63 Spitfire
>
> Any Ideas?

Based on a quick Google search, a "Traxcavator" has an awful lot to do with
any of several brands of what I call a "bulldozer"; meanwhile, I suspect it
has absolutely NOTHING to do with a Spitfire and everything to do with a PO's
sense of humor. ;-)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
 Triumph Herald engine with wings.