Anyone with a damaged distributor?

To: "- triumph (E-mail)" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone with a damaged distributor?
From: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 05:12:48 -0700
I'm looking for the bottom end of a TR6 compatable distributor - preferably
with the top portion beyond repair.
This is for another silly project of mine and I only need the bottom portion
that contains the tach takeoff drive.
I already have several complete distributors, however, I would prefer to use
a unit that is beyond repair since I plan to cut the top off at a location
immediately below the mechanical advance weights and above the top bushing.
If you have such a distributor let me know and I'll either buy it or give
you a good used 2.5 PI distributor in exchange (no tach takeoff drive).

Thanks Much
Lee Janssen
Denver CO