TR6 rear axle bearing housings

To: bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 rear axle bearing housings
From: "Lumia, John" <jlumia@ball.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:40:15 -0700
Barry, I think you will be throwing good money away unnecessarily if you
toss these, plus these items are always in demand becuase some people
dont repair the rear axles properly and find out after its too late.
I'd make you an offer if I needed em, but I think you will be doing you
and someone else a big favor if you put em up for sale.  NFI

John - 1976 TR6

Barry wrote:>
Anyway should I put them on eBay or toss em?  I hate to just throw them
out
since they are perfectly good - never installed items