Re: front tr6 shocks

To: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: front tr6 shocks
From: "Bob Fabie" <RFabie@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 00:06:08 -0500
Cc: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Alan:
Those are the shocks that British Parts Northwest sells for the TR6 - KYB
model GR2. They modify them to fit and resell them. The advantage to us is
we get a gas sock alternative to Konis and Spax. I'm sure they're not  the
same quality level, but they're a step up from the standard air shocks that
are commonly available for the TR6 at a very reasonable price.

I'm still painting and reassembling the front end, so I can't personally
give you an operational evaluation, but BPNW says all their customers are
happy with them.

I thought I had told you about these before, but obviously not.

Until next time..

Bob Fabie
'75 TR6