RE: Water Damage

To: "'pbitton@axess.com'" <pbitton@axess.com>, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Water Damage
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 07:47:30 -0500
Or a special multi-colour paint job?

I recall those hot wheels cars that were wearing temperature sensitive
paint. The colour changed as the paint warmed up. Whatever happened to that?
We were all supposed to have adjustable paint colour by now. If it's Tuesday
this must be Signal red... I'm feeling Blue today. Adjust the paint colour
with a knob on the dashboard.

Just like those ferrofluids that everybody was convinced would be in all the
shock absorbers. It sounded like the magic bullet. Zero potential =
viscosity like milk, higher potential = viscosity like cold butter. Never
happened.

Where is my flying car. Damn it they promised me a flying car!  :^)

Mark