VTR/TRF Summer Party

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR/TRF Summer Party
From: ebk@buffnet.net
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:08:19 -0500
Hi List!
--------------

Have the dates been finalized for the combined VTR/TRF events.  I made
reservations for the 7th thru the 10th but I have heard that there may be
VTR events earlier in the week???       -Joe Worsley
        I've not heard anything about things happening earlier, but I know that
many people like to arrive early to events, like parties at someone's home. If
anyone has heard differently, then I too would like to know this.
        What I find interesting is that when I went to the VTR site & clicked
on 'events' to scroll down to the 1st week in Aug. I didn't notice any
announcement about this. But this is my 1st year in joining any TR Groups, so
this maybe a comman thing.
-Cosmo Kramer