Re: E-Bay

Subject: Re: E-Bay
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 13:19:09 -0500
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Although some of these people may be crooks & scam artists, some of them
are genuinly unaware of what these items are or are worth. Sometimes
that works in the favor of the bidder and sometimes against it.

The best policy, as when buying *anthing* from *anyone* is to be an
informed about what you're buying. Just look at the stock market before
thinking that people on Ebay are crooks.

"There's a sucker born every minute" & "Caveat emptor". Rules of
American commerce.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph